The signature Printmaker's Teal Brush Fountain Pen from Ferris Wheel Press with a stainless steel Fine Point Nib and a brass nut on the cap.
Handmade from copper, brass, and stainless steel to offer a well-balanced and substantial writing experience.Specifications:
- Total length: 143mm
- Cap length: 57mm
- Grip length: 24mm
- Total weight 23g
- Nib: Stainless Steel - Fine Point
- Filling System: standard Universal sized piston converter with a ~0.75ml chamber
1. DO NOT post the cap onto the back of the pen when writing. Our pen has been designed and balanced to write with the cap un-posted. Don't worry, the nut-shaped cap will prevent it from rolling away.
2. The threads of the cap are brass so they can damage the finish of the paint if you post the cap.
3. Store pen vertically with the tip pointing upwards when not in use to minimize clogging.
4.The brass is designed to patina and age gracefully over time, and consistent use will ensure the finish stays brilliant. However, you can also use standard brass cleaner to restore the finish.